What Penley Lawn and Landscaping does!
Penley offers a variety of lawn and landscaping services.
- Lawn mowing: Mowing, trimming blowing, edging
- Spring Clean-up: Cutting back and/or removing perenials and annuals. Cleaning up beds and lawn of all debris such as leaves and tree limbs
- Mulching: Edging all beds, weeding beds applying pre-emergent in beds for weed control and mulching
- Floral: Planting of seasonal flowers in desired areas of beds or flower pots and containers.
- Pruning: Trimming of shrubs and ornamental trees as needed. Usually done twice a year.
- Landscape Design/Renovation: Removing old, overgrown or unwanted plants and trees and replacing with new. Redesigning landscape beds adding or downsizing bed space. Creating new beds
- Lawn Renovation: Tilling and removing bad or damaged turf and adding soil and sod or seed and straw .
- Hardscape: Building of decorative rock walls or stone walkways.
- Fall Clean-up: Cutting back perenials, removing annuals. Gathering limbs and debris.
- Leaf Clean-up: Blowing, raking and tarping, mulching or hauling away
- Snow Removal: Plowing, salting of driveway, parking lot and sidewalks
- Bed Maintenance: Pulling or spraying weeds in beds
- Ornamental Grasses: These are usually cut back with the Spring or Fall clean up.
- Deer Protection: Controlled and scheduled treatment of plants to protect from deer.
- Rose Care: Spraying, fertilizing and trimming of rose shrubs to maintain a healthy plant and to help produce beautiful blooms all season long.